Social / Text / Entity Analytics Developer – Job Details
We are working on next-generation cognitive computing solutions with a rich portfolio of big data analytics products focused in digital and linear media, ad tech and marketing domains, in collaboration with IBM Research, IBM Watson and Research Universities.
We are looking for strong developers who specialize in Natural Language Processing, text analytics, semantic technologies, web and social analytics. The ideal candidate will have a good expertise in core programming with Java, Python, NLP, Solr/Lucene, Hadoop, NoSQL, ElasticSearch, Spark, Machine Learning, Social tools, and various search & text analytics technologies. Experience in building Big Data applications that work with highly unstructured text, social and web data.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with diverse and vast amount of social, text, web and digital data to create rich data fabric with entity integration and analytics of individuals, customers and consumers
- Integrate NLP, text analytics and Semantic Web based tools to extract insights and features from social, web and digital time-series data sets
- Create programs and algorithms for social analytics including influencers & networks, sentiment & intent, psycho-graphic attribution and trend analytics
- Design and implement fast and efficient data acquisition and processing using ‘big data’ processing techniques and tools (NoSQL, Hadoop, Solr, Spark, Streaming, etc)
- Team with scientists and engineers processing large data sets for creating innovative models and predictive algorithms
- Implementing complete Big Data solutions, including data acquisition, storage, transformation, and analysis
What You Need for this Position
Experience and knowledge in:
- Social and Text Analytics
- Natural Language Processing
- Search, indexing and semantic technologies
- Hadoop, NoSQL, ElasticSearch and Spark – big data platforms
- Java, Python, Scripting programming languages
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Modeling and machine learning
Computer Science or Computation Linguistic background.
What’s In It for You
– Great pay + benefits + bonus & equity
– Generous PTO
– Cutting edge technologies and innovation experience
– Dynamic, fast-paced, open culture
– Training opportunities on latest technologies
So, if you are a Big Data or Text Analytics Engineer with experience, please email directly to email@example.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please contact Gaurang at Gaurang@icepiece.com with resume.